We are recruiting
Technicians – Electronics – Microwave and RF – Flexible, Part Time or Full Time roles
Atlantic Microwave Ltd is a leading global player in the supply of Microwave and RF equipment to the satellite communications, aerospace, defence and scientific research industries.
We are offering exciting opportunities for full or part time Technicians to work within our production department.
Working with our Senior Technician, the main responsibilities for this role are:
- Take an active role in the design review and product launch meetings, discussing product layout, assembly procedures, clarifying details and functional criteria of our builds
- Undertake layout and assembly of our standard and custom equipment, typically in 19" rack chassis and instrument housings.
- Recommend changes in layout to simplify assembly where possible
- Testing at stage completion and taking final test data
- Analyse and interpret test data
- Compiling technical reports, graphs, schematics, and operating manuals
- Internal RF, AC power, DC power, data wiring and cabling
- Assembly of internal RF, DC and digital components to meet the production plan
- Instruct and supervise assembly operatives when required
Applicants should possess:
- Qualifications to NVQ/City and Guilds or equivalent level in an electronics discipline
- The ability to carry out electronic testing and to methodically record results of test procedures
- Good troubleshooting and investigative instincts with the ability to arrive at solutions
- Be self-motivated, a good communicator and team worker
- The ability to follow mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams
Full training in our product range will be provided. We offer full or part time roles and salary according to skills and experience.
Please forward your CV to:
Atlantic Microwave Ltd
40A Springwood Drive, Braintree, Essex. CM7 2YN
Return to home page